We can't believe prom is already here! Find all of the information you need to know about the event below.
- When you arrive, you will be met at the fence to check in. Please have your ticket ready to scan on your phone, as well as an ID (school or license) and proof of enrollment. Anyone without proper documentation will be turned away at the gate.
- Once you're checked in, you will be given a piece of paper to fill out your name and pronunciation. You'll fill it out and hop in line to line up for Grand March! Instructions will be given at that time.
- Grand March will be Live Streamed by Rob Korb. (http://kylan-barn-prom.robkorb.com/) Please give this link out to any family and friends that want to watch. Just a reminder, NO ONE without a prom ticket is allowed at the event or on property- parents included. NO EXCEPTIONS. We have included the live stream to keep the event as socially distanced as possible. Anyone without a ticket will be turned away at the gate.
- Students can start lining up in the driveway at 6:30pm. Check in will start at 6:45pm and Grand March will start around 7:00pm. We can't wait to see you all at Kylan Barn!
- Once Grand March is finished, you are free to enjoy the games, portraits with photographers, and dance the night away! Want to win a scholarship?? Make sure to check out our photo wall for instructions on how to enter!
- Follow our Social Media Accounts to see if you've won prizes from prom!
Facebook: A Change of Events